BASICS is an acronym for Businesses and Schools Investing in Cooperative Solutions. This nationally recognized program brings the business and education communities closer together on issues that affect young people, in particular those related to career and workforce development.
Among the BASICS program offerings are:
• BASICS/Rotary Career Fair (10th graders)
• Middle School Career Fair (8th graders)
• Career Shadowing (11th graders)
• Next Generation Workforce (11th and 12th graders)
• Early Childhood Education
• Leadership Blair County Youth
• Young Entrepreneurs Academy
• Regional BASICS
• BASICS Higher Education
Descriptions of these programs are available on the BASICS website.